Illinois Out of State Fingerprinting
We know how difficult figuring out the various requirements from state to state. Some states you can send cards to them directly and others you must seek out a livescan vendor to submit on your behalf. Over the course of the next few months we will be adding information to help you wade through the various requirements. 1st Choice will also be adding options to allow you to submit directly to us for multiple states. So lets start:
Illinois – Let’s keep this as simple as possible. You do not need to wait for the State of Illinois to send you their version of a fingerprint card that were printed in 1998. The TCN number they list on that card does not apply to anything. The only thing you need are FBI cards and the forms required to submit.
- Download Forms with instructions HERE – if you already have print cards, you can prepay HERE or include the credit card Authorization or Money Order with your packet when you send, if not prepaying. OR Purchase a complete packet HERE and we will send you print cards, forms with priority postage both ways including submission to Illinois.
- Find a local livescan vendor or police department that can fingerprint you on fingerprint cards, we prefer 2 but only one is needed. Have them fill out section 2 of the OOS-FP form.
- Fill out the remaining forms and send the packet to 1st Choice Fingerprinting for processing.
- We process the same day received (Monday – Friday) and we email you the TCN# that you will associate with your application
- Mail Completed packets to: 1st Choice Livescan 4701 W Midlothian Tpk, Suite 2, Crestwood IL 60418
If you are an Illinois Resident who doesn’t have access to a local livescan vendor, you too can use this option. We process hundreds of cards per month and have the most advanced scanning equipment available. However we are only as good as the fingerprints sent to us – if they are smudges, they will probably be rejected and you will need to send us another set of fingerprints with a $45 reprint fee. We don’t recommend fingerprinting yourself, it’s almost impossible.
Thanks for reading – Hope we helped shed a little light on Illinois Fingerprinting. Any questions, give us a call at 708-697-3131.